Key Society (ABN 372 897 30 733) is bound by the National Privacy Principles under and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. This Privacy Statement serves to explain the information we collect on this website and how it is handled.
Key Society takes the privacy of its users, subscribers and clients seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and valuable service. This Privacy Statement explains the data processing practices of Key Society.
Personal information is collected by us. We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal information collected via the site for the purposes of:
• providing a personalised service
• conducting market research surveys
• running competitions
• providing you with information about products and services offered by us and;
• providing you with information about products and services offered by carefully selected third party companies.
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered by other organisations, please let us know when providing us with your details. However we may disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services which may involve processing data on our behalf.
We also use information in aggregate form:
• to build up marketing profiles
• to aid strategic development
• to manage our relationship with advertisers and to audit usage of the site
A cookie is a small file downloaded on to your device when you interact with online content (such as websites, social media sites, and mobile apps). The content may be our own, or may be the content of others in which we have an interest, such as our banner advertisements.
The Site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. These links are provided for your convenience only and you agree that we make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites; and these links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites. You agree that you access and use the products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
Please contact us directly if you need to:
1. Ask any questions or have concerns about our policy
2. Make a request for access to or make corrections to personal information we have on file
3. File a complaint about the manner in which your personal information is handled
Phone within Australia: 0410 419 904
Outside of Australia: +61 410 419 904
Mail: Key Society - Suite 603/11A Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Key Society 2019 All Rights Reserved